Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun was had by all

These pictures are a little delayed, but we went to a pumpkin patch 2 Sundays ago and then carved pumpkins on Monday night. Oh, and since Sandy was still lingering around we had to make smores using the stove. Still so good!


I hope you guys had a fun Halloween! I certainly enjoyed mine. I went to a little gathering at a friends house complete with homemade white chili, pumpkin poop (puffy Cheetos) and eyeballs (marshmallows with M&Ms) and lots of other goodies with fun names. I'm sad I wasn't with my favorite quarterback and mini football but I guess we can't always get everything we want. My boss still hasn't mentioned the loud group that stopped by his house last night after the porch lights were turned off. Guess that's a good thing for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment