Friday, November 9, 2012

Whoops missed this week

Sorry I went missing this week. No excuses really.

I spent last weekend traveling back and forth to my parents house. Trying to get the house ready for the holidays. I also watched 3 movies, which if you know me, is completely shocking.

What to Expect When You're Expecting - I thought it was cute. As far as I can remember it's appropriate for viewing with parents.

Wanderlust - Miserable. Like, I fell asleep miserable. Not necessarily appropriate for watching with parents.

The Lucky One - Predictable but still cute. I was hesitant about this one because I have the book and normally like to read the book before seeing the movie. I'll still read it because it has to be better than the movie. Parent appropriate.

I've listed parent appropriateness for P as she prepares for a weekend with her mom.

In other news. I have a weekend full of sporting events ahead of me.
Last night our men's soccer team won their tournament semi game, so the final is tomorrow night. Right after our last home football game. And tonight I'm heading to the first basketball game of the season at Duke. I kind of love it, but I also kind of want to crawl under the covers and take a long nap but I guess that'll have to wait until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment