Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st week in 2013

I'm going to attempt a picture a day for 2013. I've made it a week so far. So here you are...

Ringing in the new year. Attractive I know. Obnoxious I know.
Pretty much my view all day long on New Years day. Laying in my bed watching football. So glad there was football on all day because it's so awesome to sleep to.
I needed Biscuitville to help ease myself back into working regularly. If you don't know about Biscuitville you need to. 
Sad picture of my tree. I finally took her down on the 3rd. It's bad luck to take your tree down before the new year right?
This guy was still in my bed from New Years day. #struggles

There was an awesome sunset on the 5th. Unfortunately I was still in the office. You can see the setting for my daily entertainment in the right corner. Sandpit and turf area outside my window for our athletes to work out during the day. It's a serious distraction sometimes. This is close to be a selfie, but not on purpose.
Someone ate Chinese food at my house and left these on the table. I'll take your top fortune Douyon. 
Softball screens anyone? Pink highlighter, obviously.

My roommate is making me work out with her these days. She's the one getting married in 6 months, how did I get roped into this? I did not say yes to the dress.  Either way, I apologize for any upcoming complaints/ pictures of calluses because there are pull ups involved. There will be pictures from the gym, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment