Tuesday, November 20, 2012

tomorrow

I get to go home and spend 4 days with my family and friends. I canNOT wait. Get me to my parents house and their couch and their always working wireless and coffee made in the morning and a weekend of sweatpants and lounging with Peter the dachshund. My sister and youngest brother won't be home this year which is just sad, and leaves us 2 middle children to hold it down. We got this.

I spent tonight doing laundry and writing to do/pack lists and packing up food and clothes to take home with me. Oh and I might have spent some time catching up on blogs, drinking a cappuccino, and (I'm scared to admit it because my Dad always says nothing Christmas until we get through Thanksgiving) listening to Christmas Power Hour right after I put up some twinkly lights in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment