Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week #2

So I already fell off the wagon with the picture a day. But I think I can salvage this week.

Last Friday night a bunch of us girls went out to dinner and the bar for a friend's early 30th birthday celebration. I enjoyed a Tiger beer at dinner in honor of my trip to Singapore and the many many Tiger beers we had there. There was clearly a chocolate cake involved in the celebration as well. "Happy 29 again Sarah"!!


Oh man I would crush some cake right now!

Saturday morning I woke up early but had to wait for the fog to clear a bit before heading up the mountain to see my mom, brother, sister and nephews in VA. There are many more pictures from the weekend but I think I'll post those later.
And this week has been pretty much work, work out, sleep. I did go to my first zumba class last night. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be and went by really quickly. Tonight we're supposed to get some snow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we actually do. It's a rarity here in NC and I love it.

To make up for pictures from this week refer to my previous post requesting that the rain go away. It didn't listen and it's still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment